Boxed(True/False)

banner image

We bought a used sectional over a year ago. Found another one (again, used) oriented the opposite direction for our new place. We realized they were exactly the same couch, and thought about keeping them both. I got out the measuring tape and discovered something truly wonderful.

We bought a used sectional over a year ago. Found another one (again, used) oriented the opposite direction for our new place. We realized they were exactly the same couch, and thought about keeping them both. I got out the measuring tape and discovered something truly wonderful. We bought a used sectional over a year ago. Found another one (again, used) oriented the opposite direction for our new place. We realized they were exactly the same couch, and thought about keeping them both. I got out the measuring tape and discovered something truly wonderful. Reviewed by shoper shop on August 21, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.